The Patagonia Women's Speedwork Tights. The wind-resistant Speedwork Tights, made of a stretchy nylon/polyester/spandex double-knit blend, provide great coverage and the strategically placed quick-dry mesh panel behind each knee increases breathability.
FEATURES of the Patagonia Women's Speedwork Tight
- Wind-resistant nylon/spandex with soft, moisture-wicking polyester interior
- Tailored waistband with internal draw cord lies flat against stomach
- Internal key pocket at hip
- Flattering back-to-front seaming protects skin against chafing
- Breathable polyester mesh panel behind knee dries quickly
- Reflective tape on side of leg; reflective logo on right rear hip
SPECIFICATIONS of the Patagonia Women's Speedwork Tight
- Weight: 7.1 oz / 201 g
- Body: 6.6-oz 63% nylon/23% polyester/14% spandex double knit
- Panels: 3.1-oz 100% polyester (30% recycled) mesh
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.