The Shunt Ascender by Petzl is a back-up device / ascender that works as a mechanical replacement for self-jamming knots (Prusik, Machard, etc.).
DECENT FEATURES of the Petzl Shunt Ascender
- Easy to install on the rope
- Smooth clamping surfaces won't damage rope
- May be used to ascend single or doubled rope
The SPECS of the Petzl Shunt Ascender
- Weight: 188 g
- Case Quantity: 14
- For use on single ropes 10-11 mm or double ropes 8-11 mm
- Certification(s): CE EN 567, UIAA
- Aluminum frame
ALL CLIMBING SALES ARE FINAL.