Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The Prana Women's Canyon Cord Skirt is a stretch corduroy skirt for a casual, flirty look for work that transfers to the park trails with ease on your lunch break. The Canyon Cord fabric is a soft blend of 98% organic cotton and 2% spandex, making it a joy to wear on its own in spring or summer and in the fall and winter with leggings underneath. The spandex provides just the right amount of stretch so you can move, hike, or even pick up that pen off the floor you dropped. Careful of the way you crouch or lean over, this skirt falls mid-thigh. That could be potentially embarrassing in the office. The 16 wale cords provide just the right amount of texture and the pockets add detail while allowing you to hold onto some cash on your way to the pop machine. Soda, Coke, carbonated beverage, it's all the same.
FEATURES of the Prana Women's Canyon Cord Skirt
- 'Canyon' stretch corduroy is durable with a little give to keep it comfortable for all day wear
- The corduroy is 16 wale, meaning the cord is smaller, giving a little bit of the corduroy texture but not too much
- The zipper is located on the side, so you won't have an awkward zipper down your back side
- Contrast stitching adds a cute element of eye popping style
- Printed inside waistband adds some pretty contrast for your own bit of secretive fun
- Stretch fabrication extends, expands and contracts to move with you allowing for ultimate flexibility during any sport, activity or movement
- Fibers which meet regulations by the USDA National Organic program, ensuring highest environmental agricultural practices
SPECIFICATIONS of the Prana Women's Canyon Cord Skirt
- Standard fit, meaning the skirt will skim the body with a slight contour
- Outseam: 15 3/4" / 40 cm
- 98% Organic Cotton / 2% Spandex, 9.2 oz/sq yd