The Scarpa Men's Tech Ascent GTX is an approach shoe for mid-height support on technical terrain. The Tech Ascent GTX uses an abrasion resistant suede upper to protect against trail debris, with a Gore-Tex waterproof, breathable lining for protection in wet conditions. The to-the-toe lacing dials in for a specific fit with sensitivity below the toes when climbing. The Vibram Vertical Approach outsole is sticky for rocky trails that turn vertical with a rubber rand for toe protection. A dual-density PU midsole keeps it cushy underfoot for long days of travelling to the crag with a load of gear on your back.
FEATURES of the Scarpa Men's Tech Ascent GTX Boot
- Vibram Vertical Approach sole with sticky rubber
- Overlasted rubber toe rand
- Gore-Tex Extended Comfort technology
SPECIFICATIONS of the Scarpa Men's Tech Ascent GTX Boot
- Upper: Suede
- Lining: Gore-Tex - Extended Comfort
- Midsole: Dual-Density PU
- Outsole: Vibram Vertical Approach
- Last: BN
- Weight: 1/2 per pair: 1 lb 1 oz / 530 g
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.