The Scarpa Phantom Guide Boot is a mountaineering boot for technical climbs in cold climates. The Phantom Guide begins with an ErgoFit System, providing omni-directional flex for a more natural motion over uneven mountain terrain. The PU/TPU midsole provides shock absorption and durability underfoot. Inside the integrated gaitor you'll find a quick-lace system for a secure fit, easily covered with the waterproof T-Zip to block out the cold and wet. The lining is waterproof-OD and Primaloft to surround your feet with warmth while further preventing water from getting inside. The durable outsole is made with Vibram TT3 for sensitivity and grip.
FEATURES of the Scarpa Phantom Guide Boot
- Automatic and semi-automatic crampon-compatible
- ErgoFit System offers omni-directional progressive flex allowing for natural motion with perfect support
- Rear randing locks heel securely for climbing performance
- Waterproof Tizip zipper and integrated gaitor are "all-conditions ready"
- Easy-to-use quick-lace system
- Advanced Midsole System provides maximum shock absorption, improved sensitivity and is the lightest available
- Vibram Total Traction sole is sensitive while offering incredible grip
- Improved sole durability due to midsole construction
- 200 grams of Primaloft insulation for cold weather comfort
SPECIFICATIONS of the Scarpa Phantom Guide Boot
- Upper: Schoeller K-Tech and S-Tech with Cordura and Outdry
- Lining: Primaloft
- Insole: Pro-Fiber XT 20
- Midsole: PU/TPU
- Sole: Vibram Total Traction
- Last: AG
- Weight: 1/2 per pair: 2 lbs 2.7 oz / 983 g
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.