The Sea to Summit Reactor Thermolite Sleeping Bag Liner. Our best selling sleeping bag liner! The Reactor is made from 80 gram/m2 Thermolite the lightest weight Thermolite available. Thermolite is a hollow core fiber that provides extraordinary warmth for its weight and remains extremely breathable. Adds up to 14° F of warmth to a sleeping bag or, used alone, is the ideal warm weather bag.
FEATURES of the Sea to Summit Reactor Thermolite Liner
- Lighter weight, more packable than fleece
- Mummy shape with a box foot
- Drawcord hood with mini cord lock
- Contrasting color along the top edge makes it easier to find the opening
- Packs into its own Ultra-Sil stuff sack
SPECIFICATIONS of the Sea to Summit Reactor Thermolite Liner
- Extra Warmth: Up to 14° F / 8° C
- Length: 7' / 210 cm
- Weight: 8.7 oz / 248 g
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.