The Sierra Designs Ridge Runner 30 Degree Sleeping Bag. The Ridge Runner 30° F / -1° C, is a brand new sleeping bag for 2011. Coming in just over two-pounds, EN tested, and insulated with 600-fill down, sleeping under the stars will never be the same.
DECENT FEATURES of the Sierra Designs Ridge Runner 30 Degree Sleeping Bag
- Ergonomic hood and footbox
- Draft collar
- Easy access, ventable, 60" zipper
- Zipper draft tube
- Includes stuff and storage sacks
The SPECS of the Sierra Designs Ridge Runner 30 Degree Sleeping Bag
The SPECS for Regular
- Temperature Rating: 30° F / -1° C
- En Tested: 27° F / -3° C
- Zipper Side: Left
- Stuff Dimension: 7 x 16"
- Fill: 600 Fill-Power Goose Down
- Shell: 30D Polyester Micro-Ripstop
- Liner: 30D Polyester
The SPECS for Long
- Trail Weight: 2 lbs 1 oz
- Fits Up To: 6'
- Fill Weight: 17 oz
- Trail Weight: 2 lbs 4 oz
- Fits Up To: 6'6"
- Fill Weight: 19 oz