Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The Sorel Men's Caribou Boot is a waterproof winter boot for cold, wet environments down to -40°F. A nubuck leather upper meets a vulcanized rubber shell in this winter weather buster with waterproof, seam-sealed construction. This Sorel classic just can't be beaten, it's durable and grippy when trudging your way through snow and ice with the SOREL AeroTrac™ non-loading outsole. The inside is insulated with a 9mm ThermoPlus™ felt InnerBoot with Sherpa Pile™ snow cuff. Once that inner boot starts building up a foot funk you just can't stand, remove it, wash it and you're good to go on your next snow adventure.
FEATURES of the Sorel Men's Caribou Boot
- Upper: Waterproof nubuck leather upper. Seam sealed waterproof construction
- Insulation: Removable 9 mm washable recycled felt inner boot with Sherpa Pile snow cuff
- Midsole: 2.5 mm bonded felt frost plug
- Outsole: Handcrafted waterproof vulcanized rubber shell with Sorel aero-trac non loading outsole
SPECIFICATIONS of the Sorel Men's Caribou Boot
- Weight: 34 oz / 964 g
- Temperature Rating: -40° F / -40° C