Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The Sorel Men's Caribou Wool Boot is a wool boot with waterproof protection for heavy winter snows. The Caribou Wool features the same classic vulcanized rubber shell with Sorel™ AeroTrac™ non-loading outsole that you love, ready to keep your feet on the ground. The waterproof leather upper has a classy look that won't go out of style. The real shining star of the Caribou Wool is the removable 9mm felted wool InnerBoot with Sherpa Pile™ snow cuff. Removable for washing and super warm when out in the snow, you won't have an excuse to not shovel the snow. Although you'll have much more fun exploring trails than clearing your drive. Either way, you'll be happy when you return indoors with dry, warm feet.
FEATURES of the Sorel Men's Caribou Wool Boot
- Upper: Waterproof full-grain leather upper. Seam sealed waterproof construction
- Insulation: Removable 9 mm wool inner boot with Sherpa Pile snow cuff
- Midsole: 2.5 mm bonded felt frost plug
- Outsole: Handcrafted waterproof vulcanized rubber shell with Sorel aero-trac non loading outsole
SPECIFICATIONS of the Sorel Men's Caribou Wool Boot
- Weight: 39 oz / 1106 g
- Temperature Rating: -40° F / -40° C