Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The North Face Boys' Aconcagua Jacket is zip in compatible with complementing The North Face jackets. The Aconcagua is packed full with 550 fill power down, creating a cozy haven for running around on chilly winter days. The look is classic, with large baffles and the color of his choice. The pockets warm his hands when walking to school and zip shut to secure gloves once he arrives. The collar creates a buffer against the chill for his neck, but make sure he picks out a cozy knit hat, as there is no hood on this winter warmer.
FEATURES of The North Face Boys' Aconcagua Jacket
- Sewn-through construction
- Zip-in and snap-in compatible
- Brushed collar lining
- Zip hand pockets
- Interior storm flap at center front zip closure
- ID label
- Embroidered logo at left chest and back right shoulder
SPECIFICATIONS of The North Face Boys' Aconcagua Jacket
- Average Weight: 14.7 oz / 418 g
- Center Back Length: 22.5"
- Body: 40D 56 g/m2 100% Nylon taffeta with DWR
- Lining: 100% Polyester taffeta
- Insulation: 550 fill down
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.