Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The North Face Girls Aconcagua Jacket is an insulated jacket for keeping your little explorer warm during winter hikes and walks to school. The Aconcagua has a 100% nylon shell with a durable water repellent finish that will provide wind and water resistance on a cool winter's day. The inside has been given a fluffy helping of 550-fill down to trap warm air around her body. The diamond-shaped baffles not only keep the down from shifting, but create a cute look that looks good when out around town. The collar has been brushed on the inside for softness against the neck and the zippered handwarmer pockets warm her fingertips while walking along park trails. This winter warmer is zip-in and snap-in compatible with complementing jackets by The North Face, so you can bump up her winter protection with a water and windproof shell.
FEATURES of The North Face Girls' Aconcagua Jacket
- Sewn-through construction
- Zip-in and snap-in compatible
- Zippered handwarmer pockets
- Brushed collar lining
- ID label
- Embroidered logo at left chest and back right shoulder
SPECIFICATIONS of The North Face Girls' Aconcagua Jacket
- Average Weight: 14.7 oz / 418 g
- Center Back Length: 21.5"
- Body: 50D 84 g/m2 100% Nylon satin twill weave with DWR
- Lining: 50D 76 g/m2 100% Recycled polyester taffeta
- Insulation: 550 fill down
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.