The North Face Girls' Denali Down Jacket takes a fleece jacket and melds it with 550 fill down to create a fabulous wintery mix. Elastic cuffs on the sleeves and hem will help slow any wind drafts. Worn as a mid-layer, you can send her off to school without fear of the chills. Unless she gets the flu, the Denali Down can't beat the flu...that we know of.
FEATURES of The North Face Girls' Denali Down Jacket
- The classic The North Face® fleece fortified with thermal-mapped down insulation for additional warmth and protection
- Zip-in and snapin compatible
- Zip handwarmer pockets
- Elastic binding at cuffs
- Encased elastic hem
- 550 fill down at chest and shoulders
- ID label
- Embroidered logo at left chest and back right shoulder
- Avg Weight: 418 g (14.7 ounces)
- Center Back: 22.5"
- Body: 330g/m2 100% recycled polyester fleece with DWR
- Chest and shoulder abrasion: 50D 76g/m2 100% recycled polyester taffeta with DWR
- Insulation: 550 fill down
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.