Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The North Face Girls' Denali Hoodie is a hooded fleece jacket for cold weather. The 300 weight heavy fleece is built to keep her warm through school, recess, and weekends at the park, with abrasion-resistant nylon panels at the hood, chest, and under the forearms. The durable water repellent finish prevents a light rain from soaking in, so she has time to get inside. Zip-in and snap-in compatible with complementing garments from The North Face keeps this timeless classic well used throughout the winter.
FEATURES of The North Face Girls' Denali Hoodie
- Zip-in and snap-in compatible
- Abrasion-reinforced shoulders, chest and elbows
- Fixed hood
- Zip hand pockets
- Elastic binding at cuffs
- Encased elastic at hem
- ID label
- Embroidered logo at left chest and back right shoulder
- Indicated colorways are part of our LIFE Cycle program
SPECIFICATIONS of The North Face Girls' Denali Hoodie
- Average Weight: 17.6 oz / 498 g
- Center Back Length: 22.5"
- Body: 360 g/m2 recycled polyester fleece with DWR finish
- Abrasion: 70D x 160D 118 g/m2 100% Nylon Taslan with DWR finish
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.