Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The North Face Girls' Mountain View Triclimate Jacket will provide warmth in wet or dry cold climates in this 3 in 1 jacket. The outer jacket is made with HyVent 2L fabric, keeping her dry during snow angel and snowman making all afternoon. Adjustable hem and cuff tabs block snow from getting on the inside. The fleece portion is zip- and snap-in compatible, so you can help her choose her level of comfort based on the weather report.
FEATURES of The North Face Girls' Mountain View Triclimate Jacket
- Waterproof, breathable, fully seam sealed
- Fixed hood
- Zip-in and snap-in compatible
- Zip hand pockets
- Internal security pocket
- Adjustable drawcord system at hem
- Adjustable cuff tabs with Velcro closure
- ID label
- Embroidered logo at left chest and back right shoulder
- Two handwarmer pockets
- Embroidered logo at left chest
SPECIFICATIONS of The North Face Girls' Mountain View Triclimate Jacket
- Average Weight: 26.6 oz / 754g
- Center Back Length: 23.5"
- Outer Body: 75D 105g/m2 100%polyester plain weave HyVent 2L
- Lining: 50D 50g/m2 100% polyester mesh
- Liner Body: 260g/m2 100%polyester fleece
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.