The North Face Girls' Reversible Comet Wind Jacket is a warm windbreaker for spending the cool spring outside. The reversible jacket has taffeta on the solid side to block the wind and mid-weight fleece on the striped side for warmth. The colors let her choose what she wants to wear, while the fabrics provide her with what you want her to wear. The elastic at the hood, cuffs, and hem block drafts and are soft against the skin for a full day of play.
FEATURES of The North Face Girls' Reversible Comet Wind Jacket
- Reflective zip pull
- Zip hand pockets
- Reflective logos at left chest and back right shoulder on taffeta side
- Embroidered logo at left chest on fleece side
SPECIFICATIONS of The North Face Girls' Reversible Comet Wind Jacket
- Average Weight: 14.4 oz / 408 g
- Center Back Length: 21.75"
- Outside Shell: 50D 76 g/m2 100% polyester taffeta
- Reverse Side Shell: 75D 214 g/m2 100% polyester fleece
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.