The North Face Men's Anden Triclimate Jacket is a great transition for fall to winter jackets. Hit up the TKA 100 fleece as the summer disappears into fall. Once the rain and snow start, zip it right into the waterproof HyVent shell. In the spring you can do it backwards, HyVent shell only for the cooler rains. Have you ever gotten a 3 in 1 head shot in a video game? It's basically the same thing with this jacket, only less death. A lot less death.
FEATURES of The North Face Men's Anden Triclimate Jacket
- Internal media pocket
- Attached adjustable hood
- Two secure-zip hand pockets
- Self fabric adjustable cuff tabs Two secure-zip hand pockets
SPECIFICATIONS of The North Face Men's Anden Triclimate Jacket
- Average Weight: 33.86 oz / 960 g
- Center Back Length: 30"
- Body: 75D 110 g/m2 (3.88 oz/yd2) 100% polyester HyVent
- Triclimate: 100 g recycled polyester fleece
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.