Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The North Face Men's Arctic Pull-On II Boot. A durable, easy-on, easy-off winter boot featuring high warmth-to-weight-ratio PrimaLoft Eco, waterproof construction and a sharp focus on traction on slick surfaces.
FEATURES of The North Face Men's Arctic Pull-On II Boot
- Upper: 2.0-2.2 mm waterproof, BLC-compliant nubuck leather upper
- Waterproof construction for the ultimate weather protection
- 200 g PrimaLoft Eco insulation
- Anatomically engineered, injection-molded waterproof TPR shell with forefoot flex grooves
- GORE elastic side panels
- Dri-Lex fleece lining in the collar
- Bottom: Northotic+ dual-density footbed with softer heel and forefoot-cushioning pads
- Compression-molded EVA midsole
- Durable TNF Winter Grip rubber outsole
- IcePick temperature-sensitive outsole lugs for increased traction
SPECIFICATIONS of The North Face Men's Arctic Pull-On II Boot
- Last: TNF-SB-01
- Approx Weight: 1/2 pair: 1 lb 11 oz / 779 g, pair: 2 lbs 6 oz / 1558 g
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.