The North Face Men's Darkwind Shell Jacket
DECENT FEATURES of The North Face Men's Darkwind Shell Jacket
- Wind permeability rated at 0-5 CFM for body, and back fabric TNF Apex Aerobic wind permeability rated at 10-15 CFM
- Brushed collar lining
- Two secure-zip hand pockets
- Hem cinch-cord adjustment in pockets
The SPECS of The North Face Men's Darkwind Shell Jacket
- Average Weight: 11 oz / 320 g
- Center Back Length: 27.5"
- Body: 98 g/m2 (3.457 oz/yd2) 77% recycled polyester, 23% polyester with DWR
- Back: 90D 246 g/m2 (8.67 oz/yd2) 90% polyester 10% elastane TNF Apex Aerobic with DWR
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.