The men's Himalayan Parka by The North Face is designed for athletes aiming for the top of the world, an ultra durable parka built with Gore Windstopper Insulation Shell and a lightweight design.
DECENT FEATURES of The North Face Men's Himalayan Parka
- Standard fit
- Polyurethane (PU) zips
- Fully laminated and taped baffles
- Fully adjustable snorkel hood for maximum weather protection
- Internal down collar
- Laminated back flap on all zippers
- Graduated center front zip windflaps with clip closure
- Watch chest clip
- Two Napoleon chest pockets with internal parka access
- Internal zip pocket for radio
- Two internal stretch water bottle pockets
- Two hand pockets
- Hobo mitts
- Velcro adjustable cuffs
- Hem cinch-cord
The SPECS of The North Face Men's Himalayan Parka
- Average Weight: 43.0 oz / 1219 g
- Center Back Length: 30"
- Body: 30D 61 g/m2 (1.8 oz/yd2) Gore Wind Stopper 2L shell-100% nylon micro-ripstop
- Abrasion: 40D 100 g/m2 (2.9 oz/yd2) HyVent 2L-100% nylon faille weave
- Insulation: 800 fill goose down, 700 fill goose down, Climashield Neo
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.