The Men's Libre Triclimate Jacket by The North Face. Multi-functional and adaptable to rapidly changing weather conditions, this three-in-one jacket features a waterproof, breathable HyVent shell and a fleece liner to be worn alone or layered for insulation.
DECENT FEATURES of The North Face Men's Libre Triclimate Jacket
- Standard fit
- Waterproof, breathable, seam sealed
- Zip-in compatible integration with complementing garments from The North Face
- Fully adjustable, removable hood
- Brushed chin guard lining
- Center front storm flap with zip and Velcro closure
- Two secure zip hand pockets
- Chest pocket
- Pit-zip vents
- Molded adjustable cuff tabs
- Hem cinch-cord
- Center front storm flap with zip and Velcro closure (Triclimate) 300 g weight guided fleece
- Average Weight: 41.9 oz / 1239 g
- Center Back Length: 30"
- Body: 70D g/m2 (4.45 oz/yd2) 100% nylon dobby HyVent 2L
- Triclimate Insulation: 300 g gridded fleece
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.