Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The North Face Men’s Montana Glove is a waterproof glove for skiing and snowball throwing. The ski gloves are made with HyVent 2L fabric, which protect your hands from the wet snow. The gaiter with cinch-cord pull keeps the snow out of your jacket. Radiametric Articulation and fourchette-box finger constructions provides a relaxed hand position and super warm fingers. The 150g of Heatseeker insulation surrounds your hand for warmth. If you always have really cold hands, pop a hand warmer into the Wrist Oven leash for extra warmth. The Montana has been recommended highly by the world’s favorite snowball throwing champs. I don’t think snowball throwing champs exist, but if they did I’d be ranked seventh.
FEATURES of The North Face Men's Montana Glove
- New design provides a modern look and feel
- Removable Wrist Oven leash provides warmth when combined with a handwarmer
- 5 Dimensional Fit™ ensures consistent sizing
- Radiametric Articulation™ keeps hands in their natural relaxed position
- Waterproof and breathable HyVent® insert
- Full-coverage gauntlet keeps snow out
- Super-warm fourchette-box finger construction keeps fingertips warm
SPECIFICATIONS of The North Face Men's Montana Glove
- Shell: nylon oxford
- Lining: 100% polyester
- Palm synthetic leather/Palm insulation: 100 g Heatseeker™
- Back-of-hand insulation: 150 g Heatseeker™
- Insert: HyVent™
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.