The North Face Men’s Sabertooth ½ Zip is a softshell pullover for hiking your favorite trails. The softshell is great for in-the-middle weather, where a fleece isn’t quite enough, but a hardshell or insulated piece isn’t quite necessary. It’s breathable and features a durable water repellent, which will help bead up the rain and roll it off your shoulders until you can make it back to shelter. Go from zipper up in the morning chill to zipper down when the trail gets warmed up. Stretchy panels at the underarms provides lots of movement, for secret arm flailing in the woods. Or climbing trees, whatever.
FEATURES of The North Face Men's Sabertooth 1/2 Zip
- Bonded soft shell with a soft brushed backer
- DWR finish
- Stretch panel at underarm gussets for great range of motion
SPECIFICATIONS of The North Face Men's Sabertooth 1/2 Zip
- Average Weight: 15.87 oz / 450 g
- Center Back Length: 28.5"
- Body: 351 g/m2 97% polyester
- 3% elastane textured fleece fabric
- Side Panels: 265 g/m2 93% polyester
- 7% elastane TKA Superstretch fleece
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.