The North Face Men’s ThermoBall Vest is a winter vest for camping, hiking, and hitting the slopes. As an alone piece in cold weather the ThermoBall continues to keep you warm, even if it gets wet. This new technology provides warmth equivalent of 600-fill down, but will resist water and stay dryer longer than goose down. You can also use this vest as a core-warming mid-layer under your shell piece. This guy packs down small by stowing into its own hand pocket when not in use on the trail.
FEATURES of The North Face Men's ThermoBall Vest
- Two hand pockets
- Elastic binding at arm opening and hem
- Storable into hand pocket
- Three-color zip-pull detail
SPECIFICATIONS of The North Face Men's ThermoBall Vest
- Average Weight: 9.17 oz / 260 g
- Center Back Length: 26.5"
- Body: 15D 1.16 oz/yd2 / 33 g/m2 100% nylon
- Insulation: PrimaLoft ThermoBall
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.