The North Face Men's Verto Jacket is designed for climbing expeditions when all you have is what you carry, this wind and water-resistant jacket is an alpinist's best friend in emergency situations. Made from seven denier fabric (the lightest fabric ever used in The North Face Summit Series), this hooded jacket packs down to the size of an energy bar and stuffs into its own chest pocket (weighing the equivalent of two carabiners). When packed down, external stretch loop permits loop-through a carabiner for carry.
FEATURES of The North Face Men's Verto Jacket
- Rock climbing
- Windproof ripstop fabric has a weather-resistant finish
- Elastic-bound hem, cuff and hood
- Zippered chest pocket doubles as a compressible stow pouch
SPECIFICATIONS of The North Face Men's Verto Jacket
- Average Weight: 3.5 oz / 99 g
- Center Back Length: 28"
- 15D 32 g/m2 100% nylon ripstop with DWR
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.