The North Face Men's Verto Pro Jacket is a pretty incredible jacket. It compresses to the size of an energy bar and stuffs into its own chest pocket. It even has a loop to hook onto a carabiner for easy transport. The Verto Pro jacket is lightweight and great for climbing and backpacking. And other things I don't know about.
FEATURES of The North Face Men's Verto Pro Jacket
- Rock climbing
- Waterproof HyVent fabric across the elbows, shoulders and hood protects against weather and abrasion
- Windproof nylon ripstop taffeta in the body has weather-resistant finish
- Elastic-bound hem, cuff and hood
- Zippered chest pocket doubles as a compressible stow pouch
SPECIFICATIONS of The North Face Men's Verto Pro Jacket
- Average Weight: 5.8 oz / 164 g
- Center Back Length: 28"
- Body: 15D 32 g/m2 100% nylon ripstop with DWR
- Hood/Shoulders/Sleeves: 15D 61 g/m2 HyVent 2.5 layer- 100% nylon ripstop
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.