Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The North Face Toddler Girls’ Reversible Perrito Jacket is cuteness disguised as a warm toddler jacket. Or maybe it’s the other way around. The 120g of Heatseeker Aero traps in her body heat, keeping her warm. Elastic at the cuffs, hood, and hem just help ensure a secure fit, but help block drafty winds. The durable water repellent finish will provide just enough water resistance so she can catch a few snowflakes on her tongue. Solid or colorful print will leave enough choices for your indecisive toddler, and she can’t put it on wrong either. Unless her arms aren’t in the arm-holes.
FEATURES of The North Face Toddler Girls' Reversible Perrito Jacket
- Chevron quilting
- Reverses to print
- Zip hand pockets
- Elastic binding at cuffs, hem, and hood
- Embroidered logo on left chest of both sides
- Embroidered logo on back right shoulder of solid side
SPECIFICATIONS of The North Face Toddler Girls' Reversible Perrito Jacket
- Average Weight: 9.5 oz / 270 g
- Center Back Length: 15.5"
- Body: 50D 100% nylon taffeta with DWR
- Reverse Body: 50D 100% polyester taffeta with print and DWR
- Insulation: 120 g Heatseeker Aero
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.