The North Face Waterproof Daypack is a waterproof backpack for keeping small essentials dry and happy. The 210D double ripstop fabric is PU coated and extra durable for your shorter outdoor adventures. Skip through the driving rain or wade into the stream towards the waterfall without a care, just make sure you roll the top at least three times before clipping it shut. A zippered mesh pocket at the front is a handy spot for items you won't mind getting wet, such as lip balm, sunscreen, or sunglasses. Time for the beach!
FEATURES of The North Face Waterproof Daypack
- Waterproof pack body with roll-top closure
- Fully taped seams
- External mesh pocket with polyurethane(PU) zipper
SPECIFICATIONS of The North Face Waterproof Daypack
- Average Weight: 1 lb 2 oz / 510 g
- Volume: 2105 cubic inches / 34.5 liter
- Dimension: 9.8 x 7.9 x 3.9" / 25 x 20 x 10 cm
- Access: Top
- 210D double ripstop, double side PU4 PU2 nylon
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.