The North Face Women's Aconcagua Jacket is always the most frequently mispronounced product here at Moosejaw. Our customer service people get the hang of it quickly but in the warehouse it's still anybody's best guess (and the guesses are usually wrong). It is a real testament to the quality of this mid-layer jacket that it has been around all these years with only slight modifications. Diamond-shaped cross-baffling holds the 550 fill down in place, eliminating cold spots while maintaining a feminine shape. It is Zip-In compatible with North Face shells so it can be an essential part of a layer system for super cold conditions. I'm certain we'll be mispronouncing this jacket for years to come.
FEATURES of The North Face Women's Aconcagua Jacket
- Zip-in-compatible integration with complementing garments from The North Face
- Two secure-zip hand pockets
SPECIFICATIONS of The North Face Women's Aconcagua Jacket
- Average Weight: 21.87 oz / 620 g
- Center Back Length: 25"
- Body: 50D 84 g/m2 (2.48 oz/yd2) 100% nylon satin twill
- Insulation: 550 fill goose down
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.