The North Face Women’s Bansko Pant is a lightly insulated waterproof pant for skiing or boarding in the fluffiest of powder. The 60g of Heatseeker insulation kicks up the warmth alongside your base layer so you can continue to ride all day. They HyVent 2L provides waterproof/breathable protection from the wet elements. An active fit with four-way stretch gives plenty of movement that won’t get caught up on anything along the way. Open up the thigh vents to activate the Chimney Venting system, which allows hot air to escape and create a continuous air flow when working hard.
FEATURES of The North Face Women's Bansko Pant
- Active fit
- Waterproof, breathable, fully seam sealed
- Adjustable waist tabs
- Handwarmer zip pockets
- Polyurethane (PU) cargo pocket
- Interior thigh vents
- StretchVent gaiter with gripper elastic
- Chimney Venting system
- Reinforced edge guards
SPECIFICATIONS of The North Face Women's Bansko Pant
- Average Weight: 27.51 oz / 780 g
- Inseam: short: 30", regular: 32", long: 34"
- 148 g/m2 HyVent 2L-100% nylon with mechanical stretch
- Insulation: 60 g Heatseeker
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.