The Women's Blaze Triclimate Jacket is a versatile three-in-one jacket from The North Face that aims to be your go-to jacket for most of the year. In the Spring and Fall the waterproof HyVent® 2.5L outer shell will keep you dry around town or out on the trail (or during whatever outdoor activities that you do.... I can only pretend to know what you're into). The lightweight liner is quilted with FlashDry™ synthetic insulation with stretch panels for unbridled warmth while you juggle grapefruit on your segway. The two layers zip into each other and are also zip-in compatible with complementing North Face garments so you can have a jacket system for all conditions.
FEATURES of The North Face Women's Blaze Triclimate Jacket
- FlashDry HyVent 2.5L outer shell with quilted FlashDry insulation inner hybrid
- Zip-in-compatible integration with complementing garments from The North Face
- Attached adjustable hood
- Two secure-zip hand pockets
- Internal media pocket
- Hem cinch-cord FlashDry insulation with FlashDry panels
SPECIFICATIONS of The North Face Women's Blaze Triclimate Jacket
- Average Weight: 27.69 oz / 785 g
- Center Back Length: 27.5"
- Body: 50D 119 g/m2 (3.51 oz/yd2) 100% polyester FlashDry 2.5L
- Triclimate: 100% recycled nylon quilted with FlashDry insulation and paneled with FlashDry
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.