The North Face Women's Borealis is a 25-liter capacity pack made capable of handling the halls of high school & college, and the rough tracks in the wilderness. Additional PE foam in the shoulder straps, and a padded Chemise back panel ensure you'll stay comfy, and a large main compartment can store most 15” laptops. Mesh side water bottle pockets and a secondary compartment with organization are additional bonuses to keep you from worrying about whether or not this North Face backpack really is good enough. It is, ladies. It really is.
FEATURES of The North Face Women's Borealis
- Women-specific, FlexVent injection-molded shoulder straps with additional PE foam for added comfort
- Comfortable, padded Chemise back panel with Spine Channel and PE sheet for extra back support
- Reflective light loop
- Winged, storable hipbelt
- Large main compartment with padded, variable-sized laptop sleeve and hydration port
- Secondary compartment with organization
- Front stash pocket
- Mesh side water bottle pockets
- Removable sternum strap
SPECIFICATIONS of The North Face Women's Borealis
- Average Weight: 2 lbs 7 oz / 1114 g
- Volume: 1526 cubic inches / 25 liter
- Laptop Sleeve: 13.5 x 10.5 x 1.75"
- Dimension: 19 x 13.5 x 7.5" / 48 x 34.5 x 18.5 cm
- 420D nylon, 600D polyester print, 300D mini-ripstop,1680D ballistics nylon
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.