The North Face Women's Denali Down Jacket takes everything that made the classic Denali the gold standard of fleeces and adds to it 550 fill down insulation to give you a colder weather option of the tried-and-true fleece. The down is baffled across the abrasion-reinforced chest and shoulders. It is Zip-In compatible with other North Face jackets so you can create the perfect layering system for chilly conditions. The Denali Down jacket has quite a namesake to live up to, but it has more than enough tools to make its family proud. Unlike my Uncle Greg. GET A JOB UNCLE GREG!
FEATURES of The North Face Women's Denali Down Jacket
- Zip-in compatible integration with complementing garments
- Insulation through the body, shoulders and elbows for comfort and warmth
- Chest pocket
- Two secure zip hand pockets
- Hem cinch-cord
SPECIFICATIONS of The North Face Women's Denali Down Jacket
- Fabric body: Recycled Polartec 300 Series fleece with DWR
- Fabric abrasion: 50D 85 g (2.99 oz/yd2) 100% polyester / insulation: 550 fill goose down
- Avg Weight: 640 g (22.58 oz)
- Length from Center Back: 26”
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.