The North Face Women’s Farrows Twill Pant are waterproof, insulated ski pants for your next snowboarding trip. Whether you hit the park or just ride powder, the 60g of Heatseeker insulation provide just enough heat while still keeping it light. The stretch gaiter includes gripper elastic and a boot hook to make sure they stay where you want them and keep the snow out of your boots. Ride hard my friend.
FEATURES of The North Face Women's Farrows Twill Pant
- Slim fit
- Waterproof, breathable, fully seam sealed
- Adjustable waist tabs
- Belt loops with clip-in integration
- Zip hand pockets
- Back pockets
- Zip inner-thigh vents with mesh gussets
- Stretch gaiter with gripper elastic and boot hook
- Chimney Venting system
- Inseam snap-cuff gussets
- Internal reinforced edge guards
SPECIFICATIONS of The North Face Women's Farrows Twill Pant
- Average Weight: 22.22 oz / 630 g
- Inseam: short: 30", regular: 32", long: 34"
- Shell: 75D 162 g/m2 HyVent 2L-100% polyester twill
- Lining: Taffeta, brushed tricot
- Insulation: 60 g Heatseeker
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.