Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
Here's how I like to think the naming and design of the North Face Women's K Jacket came about: "hey people, we need a waterproof, breathable, fashionable, functional jacket for this Fall" then the designer simply responded with "K". She proceeded to take waterproof/breathable HyVent fabric for the shell, gave it a stylish cut, complete with belt and removable hood, and incorporated a media pocket to hold an mp3 player for hands-free listening. The perfect piece for kicking it around town. It was such a logical and functional design that it pretty much designed itself.
FEATURES of The North Face Women's K Jacket
- Removable hood with adjustable drawcord
- Chest pockets with snap flap closure
- Internal media pocket
- Removable self fabric belt
- Zip sleeve cuffs with self fabric gussets
- Embroidered logo at left chest and back right shoulder
SPECIFICATIONS of The North Face Women's K Jacket
- Average Weight: 20 oz / 570 g
- Center Back Length: 28.5"
- Lining: 70D 63 g/m2 100% nylon taffeta
- Body: 75D 110 g/m2 HyVent 2L-100% polyester plain weave
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.