Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The North Face Women's Miss Metro Parka is a long parka for warmth on the city streets. The Miss Metro uses 550 fill down to wrap your torso and thighs, ending just above the knees. The outer shell is an iridescent taffeta to battle the wind and snow, protecting yourself and the down insulation on the inside. The two-way zipper pulls up to your chin, with the ability to open up from the bottom to allow for easier sitting in the car or just a little venting when it gets a bit too warm. The removable hood comes and goes with your style and the temperature.
FEATURES of The North Face Women's Miss Metro Parka
- The soft, sueded 38-inch long parka insulates your upper body and hips with 550-fill down, making it feel like you are constantly getting the best and warmest bear hug ever
- Variegated quilting at body adds super cute style points with subtle contrast
- Removable zip-off hood for when you're having a really great hair day. Like today.
- Two-way center front zip closure with hidden snap placket keeps the warm air bundled in and the style flawless and classic
- Inseam zip hand pockets so your little paws don't get too cold
- Metal logo rivet at left upper sleeve adds a bit of shine to this elegant and beautifully feminine design
- Embroidered logo at left chest and upper right back
- Internal media pocket with media loop so you can listen to your fav songs in the subway or walking down the street without having to sacrifice any warmth
SPECIFICATIONS of The North Face Women's Miss Metro Parka
- Average Weight: 39.2 oz / 1111 g
- Center Back Length: 38"
- The shell is made with 100% Polyester iridescent taffeta
- The lining is made with 100% Nylon satin twill
- The insulation is 550 fill down
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.