Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
Let the winter do whatever it wants, don't even worry about it this year. The North Face Women's Parkina Down Jacket, with its 600-fill down and DWR (Durable Water Repellent) treated exterior, will allow you to be toasty warm as you traverse around town in the coldest of temperatures. If it's a particularly gusty day, just put up the removable hood with faux-fur trim to keep your noggin protected. An attractive modern quilting style and belted waist give the Parkina a feminine look.
FEATURES of The North Face Women's Parkina Down Jacket
- Detachable faux fur at fixed, adjustable drop hood
- Hood adjustment tab
- Stand-up collar
- Variegated and mixed quilting throughout body
- Internal media pocket with cord guide
- Elastic belt with metal logo buckle and security belt tab
- Internal stretch cuffs
- Zip hand pockets
- Metal logo rivet at left bicep
- Embroidered logo at back right shoulder
SPECIFICATIONS of The North Face Women's Parkina Down Jacket
- Center Back: 27"
- Weight: 852 g (30.1 oz)
- Body: 30D x 70D 80 g/m2 100% polyester twill
- Lining: 40D 75 g/m2 100% nylon satin twill
- Fill: 600 fill water-resistant down
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.