Let the winter do whatever it wants, don't even worry about it this year. The North Face Women's Parkina Down Jacket, with its 600-fill down and DWR (Durable Water Repellent) treated exterior, will allow you to be toasty warm as you traverse around town in the coldest of temperatures. If it's a particularly gusty day, just put up the removable hood with faux-fur trim to keep your noggin protected. An attractive modern quilting style and belted waist give the Parkina a feminine look.
FEATURES of The North Face Women's Parkina Down Jacket
- Detachable faux fur at fixed, adjustable drop hood
- Hood adjustment tab
- Stand-up collar
- Variegated and mixed quilting throughout body
- Internal media pocket with cord guide
- Elastic belt with metal logo buckle and security belt tab
- Internal stretch cuffs
- Zip hand pockets
- Metal logo rivet at left bicep
- Embroidered logo at back right shoulder
SPECIFICATIONS of The North Face Women's Parkina Down Jacket
- Center Back: 27"
- Weight: 852 g (30.1 oz)
- Body: 30D x 70D 80 g/m2 100% polyester twill
- Lining: 40D 75 g/m2 100% nylon satin twill
- Fill: 600 fill water-resistant down
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.