The North Face Women’s STH Pant is a softshell ski pant for the slopes and the lodge. The TNF Apex ClimateBlock soft shell fabric is great waterproof and windproof protection as you wiz down the mountain. After the day of skiing, these soft shell pants transition without blinking so you can grab a drink at the bar and mingle. The fleece backer is my favorite part, cozy against my lower back all day long. The North Face says STH stands for “Steeper Than Heck” but I prefer to call them Super Titaness Holders. To each their own.
FEATURES of The North Face Women's STH Pant
- Active fit
- Adjustable waist tabs
- Handwarmer zip pockets
- StretchVent gaiter with gripper elastic
- Chimney Venting system
- Reinforced edge guards
SPECIFICATIONS of The North Face Women's STH Pant
- Average Weight: 21.16 oz / 600 g
- Inseam: short: 30", regular: 32", long: 34"
- 351 g/m2 TNF Apex ClimateBlock-96% polyester
- 4% elastane plain weave with fleece backer and DWR
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.