The North Face Women's Sophia Rain Jacket is no match for unpredictable rain showers. It's good for predictable rain showers too. It's waterproof and breathable with a back vent to provide ease of movement. The Sophia Jacket has raglan sleeves and a drawcord waist to help you look more like a girl. If you put the hood up, you won't even need an umbrella to protect your coif. That means hairdo in case you didn't know.
DECENT FEATURES of The North Face Women's Sophia Rain Jacket
- Fixed hood with adjustable drawcord
- Double flap at center front with internal media pocket with egress and cord guide
- Welted zip hand pockets
- External self fabric drawcord at waist
- Back vent with button closure provides freedom of movement
- Embroidered logo at left chest and back right shoulder
The SPECS of The North Face Women's Sophia Rain Jacket
- Average Weight: 20 oz / 570 g
- Center Back Length: 35"
- Body: 40D 95 g/m2 80% nylon, 20% polyester HyVent 2L melange twill
- Lining: 70D 63 g/m2 100% nylon taffeta
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.