The North Face Women's Thermoball Hoodie proudly features a new synthetic insulation technology that offers the best qualities of both down and synthetic. That job sounds like so much fun, designing insulation. I wonder what insulations they've come up with that didn't work out. Thermocube? Heatpyramid? "The Heatpyramid kept me warm.... but I wasn't a fan of the puncture holes in my skin." Anyways, Thermoball is the real deal and closely mimics the heat-trapping structure of goose down. The equivalent of 600-fill down, this mid-layer is sure to keep your temperature regulated in cold conditions, while being compressible and water resilient. Putting up the hood adds to the versatility.
FEATURES of The North Face Women's Thermoball Hoodie
- Bound cuffs and hood
- Low-profile internal hem drawcord
- Super-lightweight construction
- Stow pocket
- Three-color pop-trim zipper-pull detail
- Average Weight: 12.35 oz / 350 g
- Center Back Length: 26"
- Body: 15D 33 g/m2 (1.16 oz/yd2) 100% nylon (bluesign approved fabric)
- Insulation: PrimaLoft ThermoBall
This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.