The Timbuk2 Phoenix Bag is a cycling laptop backpack for pedaling to and from work and school. The laptop section is located right against the back panel, padded for safety and suspended so it won't get slammed when setting your bag on the ground. The main section has empty space, ready for loading up to the gills with shoes, water bottle, extra shirt, and lunch. A side zip access to the main space makes it possible to locate items quickly without opening the whole bag. The front pouch is an organizer for small items so they don't get lost in the cavernous space of the main section. Strap your helmet to the front when you're not in the saddle and head into the office.
FEATURES of the Timbuk2 Phoenix Bag
- Pack expands from 26L to 35L
- Swing Around tricot-lined side access compartment fits 17" laptops
- Ventilated back panel to give your back breathing room
- Custom-fit strap design for a truer, more comfortable fit
- Front organizer pockets fit must-have necessities
- Paired velcro loops to secure your helmet/headphones
- Refined weave 840 ballistic nylon
SPECIFICATIONS of the Timbuk2 Phoenix Bag
- Weight: 2.69 lbs 11 oz
- Dimension: 54 x 31.5 x 21 cm
- Volume: 33 liter
- Maximum Device: 17"