Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
The Timbuk2 Rogue Backpack is an urban backpack with military inspiration for hauling your gear around town. The slim profile looks good on the streets, with a large main compartment to contain everything from books to shoes. A stretchy laptop sleeve contains up to 15 inch machines, preventing it from getting bounced around and scratched against the rest of your stuff. Load it up from the top and clip the flap down to secure everything inside. A zipper pocket on the front provides small item organization, so you always know where to find a pen. The water bottle pocket on the side holds onto your favorite hydration vessel. The thick webbing daisy chains are sleek and look good unattached, but are ready to provide a lashing point for extra gear via carabiner, rope, or anything else you find to attach that one extra item to your pack. Military style for the regular Joe.
FEATURES of the Timbuk2 Rogue Backpack
- Quick-access, exterior zip pocket for your phone, power brick, cords, keys, or other personals
- Webbing daisy chain on the front and sides offers attachment points for Shagg Bag, U-Lock, blinky light, bike pump, carabiners, helmets, jackets, etc.
- Stretch airmesh laptop pocket offers snug yet breathable protection for your laptop
- Large flap opening offers expandable volume with easy access
- Custom fit straps for a more comfortable fit with removable sternum strap and custom bottle opener
- Airmesh back panel to give your back breathing room
- Super easy-access internal organization area for pens and such
- Side pocket holds U-lock or water bottle
- Solid internal volume for carrying your daily goods
- Durable nylon and reinforced tarpaulin fabric construction
SPECIFICATIONS of the Timbuk2 Rogue Backpack
- Weight: 1 lb 13 oz
- Dimension: (H x W x D): 48 x 31 x 16 cm
- Volume: 27L
- Max Device Size: 15"