The Timbuk2 Uptown is a laptop backpack for the forever traveler. Airport security is tight these days and with the Uptown you can not only get through faster, but keep your gear organized along the way. The 17 inch laptop compartment is located in the back panel, which unzips so you can lay the bag across the security belt with ease. No more fully removing your laptop from your bag. After passing through the metal detectors, zip it back up and sling the bag onto your back and go. Don't forget your shoes. The main compartment can be loaded up with lunch, extra clothes and any other large goodies you have to carry. The two front sections are all about organization, with zippered mesh pockets to slots for pens. The burly grab handles on the top and side make snagging your bag off the ground simple and fast. Ready for take off.
FEATURES of the Timbuk2 Uptown
- TSA Compliant, tricot lined laptop compartment - zips open lays flat through security - fits up to 17" MacBook
- Large main compartment for your entire gear and secondary compartment with dedicated pockets and organization for all iGadgets, cables, powerbrick, accessories, etc.
- Front zip pocket fits iPad and organization for pens, etc.
- Quick access slash pocket on the front for passport, boarding pass, etc.
- Ventilated back panel to give your back some breathing room
- Custom-fit strap design for a truer, more comfortable fit
- Refined weave 840 ballistic nylon
SPECIFICATIONS of the Timbuk2 Uptown
- Weight: 2.4 lbs 6 oz
- Dimension: 50 x 30 x 22 cm
- Volume: 30 liter
- Maximum Device: 17"